Experience unparalleled relaxation while being nestled in nature’s playground. The Shenandoah Valley is home to the coveted National Park and Twin Rivers. This new construction will be loaded with top-of-the-line amenities that you can custom. It's tucked into a private community with paved roads and with high-speed internet. You can't beat the location, and easy access to shopping and I66. Plus, a glorious back porch to rejoice in the views and surrounding forest.
Specs for Timber Ridge Build:
- Poured Walls with 8’ Ceiling height with unfinished walk-out basement and bathroom rough-in
- Bonus room option to be finished per plan with full bath, add $22,500
- Carport will be turned into the garage and have one 16’ door and one 8’ door
- Optional upgrade to 9’ walls for additional $6,500
- $22,500 Allowance for kitchen cabinets, bath vanities and countertops
- Appliances to be purchased through Spichers Appliances in Winchester, Virginia.
$5,000 allowance to cover Fridge, Stove, Micro, Dishwasher. Washer & Dryer are
NOT included unless they can purchased within allowance
- Interior Ceilings to be constructed per plan
- Interior Floors shall be as follows:
- Luxury Vinyl Tile in all areas with the exception of bedrooms
- Bedroom area shall be carpet
- Windows to be vinyl, double hung black exterior and white interior
- HVAC to be high efficiency, Central Air & Heat Pump with gas back up. Equipment to be determined based on availability at the time of installation based on availability. HVAC system shall be multiple zones controlled by multiple thermostats (probably 3 different t-stats)
- Water Heater to be tankless propane- equipment to be determined at time of installation
- Built in lockers in mud room and next to fire place per plan
- Porches to be composite decking (Timber Tech brand- color to be determined) and handrails to be white and black unless otherwise specified)
- Exterior Siding to be white board and batten vinyl siding. Option to upgrade to LP Smart Siding for additional $18,500.
- Exterior walls to be framed with 2x6’s, interior walls to be 2x4 framing
- Gutters and down spouts to be 6” seamless and 3x4 down spouts- black in color
- Drain field to be Alternative system, manufacture to be Advantex
- Master bath shower to be tile with dual shower heads
- Additional bathrooms to have fiberglass tub/ shower combo.
- Interior doors to be hollow core- design/ style to be selected by purchaser
- Interior door hardware to be antique black
- All interior plumbing fixtures to be flat black
- Light fixtures to be flat black trims
- Ceiling fan included in master bedroom and common area room
- Vented gas fire place to be installed
- Interior trim to be colonial style 5 1/4” base and 3 1/4” casing
- Exterior stone water table on the front and garage side- stone color to be determined
- Driveway to be finished with gravel- can have paved with separate estimate and approval
- Front Porch roof to be standing seam, remaining roofs to be 30 year architectural shingles
No similar listings found
Unfortunately, we don't have any similar listings at the moment. Please remove or change some of the selected filters.
Listing information provided courtesy of the Bright MLS. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Updated: 21st September, 2023 6:34 PM (UTC)
Listing Agent: Amanda Slate
Listing Office: Keller Williams Realty/Lee Beaver & Assoc.